Friday, September 22, 2017

Red Roses



Hello everyone!
Sun is still shining so I have a reason to wear bright colors. When I got this shirt I wasn't sure about it because it is very  yellow, very bright. I'm the person that loves colors and loves to wear them, but yellow, well I can't say I'm the hugest fan of it. I love it when it's on bags or maybe little bit on the shoes, but not very much on clothing pieces. When I ordered it from Sammydress it was mustered yellow on pictures, but when it came it was very bright so I wasn't sure what to do and how to style it. Then I went in Zara and saw these jeans with read roses on them, the same one as on the shirt! I had to have them and pair it together. And now, now I love this look :D

Shirt - Sammydress
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - old Convers




9 comments: